WHAT WE EXPECT
- Commitment – From the moment you’re booked on a job, you should commit your time and energy to the job.
- Punctuality – Ensure you turn up in plenty of time and are ready to work for the commencement of your shift.
- Enthusiasm – You are representing a brand, so creating a good impression on the public is absolutely vital.
- Positivity – Dress to impress and have a positive attitude makes a world of difference when promoting brands.
Click on STAFF LOGIN on our website.
Click on the link below the login button to register.
Fill in your all of your details on the profile including personal information, qualifications and experience and wages information
- Once you’re registered with us, you will be able to view the JOB MARKET on the portal. This contains information on the different campaigns that have been planned and their locations.
- You will be able to apply directly via the job market.
- We may also contact you by telephone, text or email if there is any work available in your area.
- If your application is successful, you will be booked on the job and you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your shift dates, times, locations and pay.
- Closer to the campaign date you’ll also receive your instructions and maps. You must read these thoroughly.
- During your shift, you are required to take photos and note down any feedback.
- On completion of each shift, you are required to upload the feedback and photos onto the campaign WhatsApp group.
- Event managers will be provided with a feedback form on a job by job basis.
- Please upload at least 25 photos that you’ve taken, as our clients love to see what a great job you’ve done!
- Feedback is vital, so submitting detailed feedback with photos will mean you’ll be top of our list for future work.
- We’re keen to ensure that you get properly paid for every single shift you work for us, at the end of each month.
- With over 500 staff to arrange wage runs and expenses for each month, sometimes we need your help too!
- If you have a problem relating to wages, please register a query via the query option on the staff portal. Alternatively please email email@example.com or contact the office on 0113 278 7808.
- Your query will be received by the wage processing team who will respond and resolve it, before the next pay run.
- LINK offer valuable student and professional work placements for marketing & PR careers.
- You will be immersed into a dynamic team, organising live campaigns and helping with company marketing.
- Example projects will include website development, PR, SEO, Direct Mail, CRM, Researching & creative media.
- Enhance your CV, and give yourself the edge when job hunting. Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safely download our work placement factsheet for more details here