LOCTITE DEMOS AT ASDA
- Create & tour the Second Chance experiential demonstration roadshow
- Build of interactive ‘up cycled’ event area with interactive activities
- Team of trained demonstrators & ambassadors reach Asda shoppers
- Live repair demos show shoppers ease of use on variety of items
- Fun digital game to embed usages in an engaging & memorable way
- Shoppers encouraged to purchase, use and post onto social media for prizes
- Flexible tour schedule, activated on peak shopping days each week
Flagship Supermarket Tour
- Primary tour was focused on largest sized Asda supercentres across the UK for demonstration activities on peak shopping days of Thurs / Friday / Saturday / Sundays.
- With event sites officially booked with Asda diary management, the sampling team organised flexible tours that covered the North / Midlands / London.
- The Event area was located in front of retail entrance to reach all shoppers on arrival to maximise the consumer outreach and engagements.
Impulse Sales Activation
- The demo team arranged sales stock uplifts in advance with account managers to to set up FSDU with pricing for impulse purchases.
- Shoppers were directed to regular aisle location in all stockists with optional sales deal offered on live event days to increase sales e.g. Buy any pack in store and get a free gift from the team on exit.
- All purchases made by the customers went through the store tills to maintain transparency and security. It also acted as a proof of purchase to show for customers to claim a reward.
Social Media Content Creation
- Brand ambassadors created user generated sharing opportunities with consumers and encouraged them to share their repairs done by the use of NPD on social channels.
- Advance notices of tour schedule were shared in advance along with daily posts to show brand’s arrival on each location to engage the online masses.
- The content creation team encouraged the consumers to post and share photos, videos, vox-pops and updates with the brand hashtag to raise online brand awareness.
Experiential Event Area
- The branded event area was the star of the show, and as well as being the eye-catching, it drew customers straight over to the team. It was a sectional construction enabling quick and easy daily set up for outdoor or indoor use.
- Digital touch screen TV on stand with interactive learning game added to a successful event site with a glue expert, leaflets and POS.
- POS signage with CTAs were used to encourage immediate purchases and social media prizes for the shoppers. It drew customers straight over to the team.