FIVE YEARS OF FULFIL SAMPLING
- From taking centre stage at competitive trade shows, guerrilla sampling outside of prospective stockist head offices, to fun experiential event days to engage buyers. LINK have been on side at the head offices of the UK’s leading grocery retailers, food service, travel companies and C&C wholesalers to help Fulfil grow as rapidly as they have.
- Wow factor exhibition areas featuring the giant sampling truck, with equally giant bar mounted to the roof were amongst the most memorable displays in the biggest trade shows. Portable display tables, fun reaction challenge and engaging brand ambassadors bring their expo stands to life. For smaller scale shows and stands, sectional displays are used to create attractive displays; making for highly cost effective trade days for all sectors.
- LINK were even on site to support competitive retailer pitch events, winning national listings with leading grocery buyers too!
- LINK has been responsible for planning, selecting and then activating Fulfil across hundreds of consumer events over the years.
- On a larger scale, Boardmasters Music & Surf Festival included two experiential event areas (one by the music and one on the beach). Fun surf simulator challenge was used alongside the sampling van to engage 25,000 event goers each day. Then a stylish surf shack with photo selfie area helped amplify the activity across social and create content for months to come.
- LINK have planned and implemented Fulfil’s sampling across gyms, parks, tough mudders, marathons & lifestyle events across the UK. Sampling, direct sales, social media and fun engagement are what makes each event both memorable and effective.
- During Covid, LINK were proud to have helped Fulfil provide free bars to thousands of NHS nurses, hospital doctors and emergency services – at a time when they needed it most.
- The LINK business mantra of SEE, TRY + BUY has helped Fulfil sell some of their 200 million bars!
- Over the years, their sampling truck and LINK brand ambassadors have been located outside of every chain of supermarket and convenience retailer.
- In city centres we’ve been and office areas and around stations driving sales into WH Smiths, Tesco Express, Sainsburys Local, M&S and Boots. In young professional residential areas, we’ve been sampling around and in front of high street supermarkets and stockists close to nearby suburban parks.
- On peak travel days, you might even catch LINK sampling at motorway services, driving purchases into the service station shops and petrol station forecourts.
- Every single day of sampling provides opportunities for rich, relevant, sharable content.
- The tour schedules have provided Fulfil the ability to broadcast before, during and after each event day. Photos of the van, the team and the sample recipients enjoying their Fulfil tasters fire up the synapses, making the viewer want some of that!
- The voice of user generated content is even more powerful than the brand’s own, so some of the events have been focussed around creating content for consumers to share posts of their own. Check out the video at the top of the page for an overview of Fulfil FitFest influencer event, which generated over 2,000,000 million hits across social media!