Crackd wanted to attract new retail and food service listings for their vegan egg substitute brand, suitable for use at multiple expos on different size spaces.
To create a high-impact visual display and show off the versatility of their product with chef demonstrations as ‘Space Only’ event space was used.
- This allows a flexible-sized unit; initially, as a 6x3m exhibition area at the Plant-Based World Expo, followed by re-use as a 4x3m expo stand at Food & Drink Expo.
- Additional interactive elements were created an added, including two giant-sized bottle-shared tables and a ball-dropping voting unit to highlight their new NPD (New Product Development)
- Link were used for the design, the build, installation and live event activation support; followed by removal and storage ready for the next expo.
At both expo’s the bespoke unit we designed proved to be very popular, with it’s eye-catching yet inviting design.
Features of the unit included:
- A fully functional kitchen, allowing Crack’d chefs to perform in-person demonstrations on how to use the product, as well as allow for the sampling of freshly made food using Crack’d egg substitute.
- Refrigeration allowing for the storage, sampling and sale of bottles of Crack’d safely over the days of the expo’s.
- An interactive voting board allowing for data collection from customers about Crack’d products. In this specific case, their Vegan Quiche.
If you’re looking for a bespoke, interactive trade show or expo stand,
MAKE CONTACT TODAY